I fully expect that nobody will buy this. Who on earth wants to hear the religious ramblings of a guy that has almost no theological background? So this is part of the "do not buy this" series. If you want deep meaning, I think you would want to seek out stuff from people who really know this stuff.
Jocelyn and I talk about:
- christianity vs. christ follower
- pros and cons of church
- jesus was a buddhist
- lamb and the book of biff
- the flying spaghetti monster
- some religions say "no stabby" but somehow they end up pretty stabby
- the wheaton eco scale is repurposed to be the wheaton christianity scale and level ten makes it clear that you have given away all your stuff and you forgive everybody to the degree that you are cool if the bad guys kill you
- church is not a showcase for saints but a hospital for sinners
- a feeble attempt to explain hate churches and how to apply those to the wheaton scale.
- the human condition
I get asked a lot for my religious stuff. I cannot help but think that if I share this stuff, people will find the traction they need to justify a thorough hate of me. So I dodge those questions. For those that are just dying to know ... well, if you're gonna hate me, at least I got $25 out of the deal. :)
2 hours and 30 minutes
1 file, total size 38021797 bytes
Affiliate links worden getoond wanneer u bent ingelogd
Meld u nu aan.
Zet deze code op je website voor een "Instant Download" knop net als de hierboven